Request for Drop or Withdrawal
These forms are for non-UA students taking UAF eCampus courses. If you are a UA student, use your credentials to complete the Request to Withdraw From Courses form.
What It Means When You Drop A Class:
Within the drop period, students can drop courses for 100% refund (see the calendar). Dropped courses do not show up on your official university transcript. Students can complete drops at UAOnline. Non-UA students can use this form to drop a course.
What It Means When You Withdraw From A Class:
Students can withdraw from a course when the drop period has ended and before the withdrawal deadline (see the calendar).
It is recommended that you consult with your instructor(s), academic advisor and/or the financial aid office before withdrawing from your course(s) to understand the implications of withdrawing and to determine if you have other options available to you. Withdrawing after the add-drop period can impact you in several ways, including:
- Receiving a ‘W’ grade on your transcript.
- You may be required to return financial aid already received.
- You may lose scholarships that you’re receiving.
- You will not receive a refund of tuition or fees owed to the university.
- Impacting your eligibility for on-campus housing.
- Impacting your Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) status, which may impact future financial aid eligibility.