Online Degrees at UAF
At UAF, we don’t think things like distance or a crazy work schedule should get in the way of your education. Our online college degrees and education programs allow you to work around a busy life from anywhere in the world and still get a high-quality education.
University of Alaska Fairbanks’ eCampus programs range from foundational occupation endorsements and certificates all the way to online graduate degrees. With so many degree programs to choose from, and with the flexibility of online courses, UAF eCampus is a great way to begin or further your educational and professional career.
Master Of Arts
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Master of Education
Master of Security and Disaster Management
Bachelor of Arts
Bachelor of Applied Management
- Our new Bachelor of Applied Management is designed for students who have technical training but are lacking a bachelor’s degree. This fully online program is for you if you want to apply your existing skills and achievements toward further career growth.
Bachelor of Business Administration
- Our Interdisciplinary General Studies program is a pathway to graduation for students who have earned 100 college credits or more but haven’t finished a degree. Three degree options are available: Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Applied Arts and Science.
Bachelor of Science
Bachelor of Security and Emergency Management
Bachelor of Sport and Recreation Business
Bachelor’s Degree Completion
- Applied Accounting
- Applied Business
- Computer Information Technology
- Digital Journalism
- Emergency Management
- Foreign Languages: Spanish
- General Business
- Management & Organizations
- Paralegal Studies
- Political Science
- Sport Management
All of UAF’s online programs have been recognized for their exemplary learner support by Quality Matters, an international, U.S.-based nonprofit organization that is recognized as a leader in quality assurance for online education. This certification is valid for five years.