Prior To Arrival
- Self-monitor any symptoms (high temperature, dry cough, etc.) and do not come in if you are ill.
- Wash and sanitize your hands (hand sanitizing stations are located in the hallway at each location).
- Use the restroom, eat a snack or get a drink of water prior to entering the exam center.
Bring the Following With You
- Face mask (you are required to wear it at all times while inside the building). If you don’t have one, we have a limited supply of disposable masks.
- Photo ID
- Your own pencil or pen if taking a paper exam
- Please limit any additional belongings. Small lockers are available, if needed.
- Remain in the hallway until a proctor comes to check you in.
- Show a photo ID.
- You will be escorted to an assigned seat within the exam center.