Parking for eCampus Services
The University of Alaska Fairbanks Testing Services is located at
1790 Tanana Loop, 122 Bunnell Building
Fairbanks, AK. 99775
Tel: (907) 474-5277
Directions to Testing Services:
- Go to the intersection of College and University
- Continue up Alumni Dr.
- You will reach a stop sign; continue right at the stop sign.
- Take an immediate right onto Tanana Loop.
- Turn left into the Bunnell Parking Lot – refer to the signs for payment in this lot.
- We are located in the Bunnell building on the far right of the parking lot.
- We are on the first floor, room 131.
Where to park on campus?
If you are coming to campus to take a proctored exam or test (with Testing Services) and you don’t have a UAF parking decal, you may park in one of the “eCampus Exam Parking Only” reserved spots in the South Bunnell parking lot (in front of the red marker seen here). Availability is limited and assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
If the reserved spots are full, students can park in the metered spots (Passport Parking) at the end of the parking lot (if you’re facing the building, the spots all the way to the left don’t require a decal). There is also guest parking next to Signers’ Hall. Pay on your phone or with credit card or quarters at the kiosk in front of Bunnell Building.
Students and faculty visiting the eCampus office for reasons other than testing can park in these spots if space is available, and receive a pass from the front desk.