Parking for eCampus Services
eCampus Exam Services
1790 Tanana Loop
First floor of the Bunnell Building
Fairbanks, AK 99775
Directions to Testing Services:
- Go to the intersection of College Road and University Ave.
- Continue up Alumni Drive.
- You will reach a stop sign; veer right at the stop sign.
- Take an immediate right onto Tanana Loop.
- Turn left into the Bunnell Parking Lot – refer to the signs for payment in this lot.
- We are located in the Bunnell Building, which is at the end of the parking lot.
- We are on the first floor, you will report to either room 122 or 131 for your exam. There are signs directing you to the correct testing room based upon which test you are taking.
Where to park on campus?
If you are coming to campus to take a proctored exam and you don’t have a UAF parking decal, you may park in one of the “eCampus Exam Parking Only” reserved spots in the South Bunnell parking lot. Availability is limited and assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
If the reserved spots are full, you can park in the metered spots (Passport Parking) at the end of the parking lot (if you’re facing the building, the spots all the way to the left don’t require a decal). There is also guest parking next to Signers’ Hall. Pay on your phone or with a credit card or quarters at the kiosk in the upper parking lot in front of Bunnell Building. Make sure to note your parking lot and license plate number prior to making your way to the payment kiosk.