Parking for eCampus Services
eCampus Exam Services
1790 Tanana Loop
First floor of the Bunnell Building
Fairbanks, AK 99775
Directions to Exam Services
- Go to the intersection of College Road and University Ave.
- Continue up Alumni Drive.
- When you reach the top, move into the right lane and turn on Tanana Loop.
- Turn left into the parking lot nearest to the Bunnell Building. There are five signs reserved for eCampus Exam Parking. These are near the door. If the spaces are full – refer to the signs for payment in this lot or the lot immediately between Signers’ Hall and the Cornerstone Plaza.
- We are on the first floor; come to room 122 or 131 for your exam. Community tests are primarily in room 122 while most student tests take place in suite 131.
Where to park on campus?
If you are coming to campus to take a proctored exam and you don’t have a UAF parking decal, you may park in one of the “eCampus Exam Parking Only” reserved spots. Availability is limited and assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
If the reserved spots are full, you can park in the metered spots (Passport Parking) at the end of the parking lot (if you’re facing the building, the spots all the way to the left don’t require a decal). There is also guest parking next to Signers’ Hall. Pay on your phone or with a credit card or quarters at the kiosk in the upper parking lot in front of the Bunnell Building. Make sure to note your parking lot and license plate number prior to making your way to the payment kiosk.