The online Master of Business Administration program at UAF prepares students to solve the complex problems within their technical, economic and social environment. Graduates of our distance learning MBA program can provide imaginative and responsible leadership in industry and government. The seven-week course schedule allows additional flexibility and the ability to complete your degree in less than two years. With an eCampus MBA, you’ll learn necessary business principles in a program that can accommodate any schedule or location.
Courses (30 Credits)
- Organizational Theory for Managers
- Marketing Management
- Quantitative Methods for Managers
- Financial Markets and Strategy
- Corporate Strategy (capstone)
Complete three of the following for the General Management concentration
- Contemporary Topics in Accounting
- Human Resources Management
- Business Law and Ethics
- Project Management
- Economics of Environmental and Business Sustainability
- Strategic Collaboration
- Innovation Management
- New Venture Development
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Advanced Topics in Marketing
- Advanced Topics in Business
Plus two approved electives at the 400- or 600-level
This program has rolling admissions.
Applicants with a bachelor’s degree in business from an AACSB-accredited institution and a minimum 3.25 GPA may be admitted without taking the GMAT or GRE. Applicants with GPAs between 3.25 and 2.75 must submit results of the Watson-Glaser Critical Thinking Test. Those with GPAs below 2.75 must submit results from the GMAT or GRE.
Applicants with a non-business degree and GPAs above 2.75 must submit results of the Watson-Glaser Critical Thinking Test. Those with GPAs below 2.75 must submit results from the GMAT or GRE. UAF offers seven online, self-study pre-MBA modules to help applicants prepare.
Applicants with a graduate degree from an accredited institution do not need to take any entrance exams.
Other applicants should fill out the contact form above for assistance.
In addition to the online application and any required exams, candidates must submit:
- 4- to 5-page written essay describing career goals and educational philosophy
- Three letters of reference
Careers in Which Our Graduates Excel
- Business Analyst or Strategist
- Business Development Analyst, Associate or Manager
- Director (of a department)
- Entrepreneur / Founder
- Financial Analyst
- Management Consultant
- Marketing Associate, Analyst or Manager
- Portfolio Manager
- Project, Product or Program Manager
- Operations Analyst, Associate or Manager
|$466/credit||$5/credit Technology Fee||$60 Application Fee|
|$6/credit UA Facilities Fee||$50 Graduation Fee|
|$19/credit Network Charge|
|$25/credit eCampus Fee|
|$89/credit School of Management Fee|
Estimated Cost of Program Based on Current Rates: $18,410
For more about UAF costs, visit our Registration Guide.
Connect With an Advisor
I wanted to broaden my scope of practice in healthcare and decided on UAF’s MBA program. I love the small class sizes because I get more one-on-one interaction with the instructors. It has been a very rewarding experience and will propel me towards other exciting opportunities.Omo Oisamoje, Pharm.D.