Several student online portals will be unavailable starting Thursday, March 9 at 5 p.m. through Monday, March 14 while Banner applications and associated Ellucian products are moved entirely to the cloud. For students, the impacts of the outage will be:
- Your UA Online account will not be accessible.
- Advising software like Degreeworks, transcripts and other student data will not be accessible.
- Payment tools will only be accepting payments before the outage begins March 13 at 5:00 p.m. and after March 14.
- Blackboard and Canvas for UAF will be fully available for course work during the outage window, though updates from Banner will not occur during this time, so changes to enrollments or courses cannot take place during this time. Blackboard and Canvas for UAF will be back to normal March 14.
- ELMO will be available for password resets and account management
If you have questions about the outage, please contact the Office of Information Technology (OIT) service desk.