UA Blackboard Learn has been in place for nearly two semesters and it’s now time to create a Blackboard User Group.
The mission of the Blackboard User Group is to foster effective communication among UA Blackboard Support teams and formal UA Governance Groups. In doing so the group seeks to:
- Exchange information and ideas
- Share best practices
- Provide input and/or consultation on changes to the service UA Learn
- Make requests about the service UA Learn to campus representative groups
- Create a network of support resources
- Stay up to date with changes and emerging trends
The University of Alaska is looking for a broad representation of students, faculty, adjuncts, instructional designers and technical staff. If you are interested in being a member of this group, please complete this short form that asks for your name, email and tentative times of availability.
Contact us if you want more information about this opportunity.