Be part of a new hands-on research experience — from anywhere with internet access!
The University of Alaska Fairbanks offers Biology F193 (for credit) and Biology F043 (non-credit).
- Learn how to do biomedical research — including data collection, data analysis, and interpretation of results — with real mice.
- Learn how to design an experiment that is scientifically justified, humane and ethical, and provides cutting-edge new knowledge to behavioral neuroscience.
- Learn about the obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) condition in humans.
- Learn about the anxiety and depression conditions in humans.
- Learn how basic research on an animal model has the potential to improve the human condition.